The Society currently has about 180 membersThere are three types of memberships to the Society:
- Regular Member
- Corresponding Member
- Honorary Member
Regular Members can be:
- Medical Doctors Residing in Cyprus and registered with the Cyprus Medical Council.
- Scientists of any paramedical profession or Computer Scientists with a special interest in Informatics, pertaining to Medicine. For the purposes of our By Laws, "scientist" indicates a University Graduate.
Corresponding Members can be:
- any medical practitioner or scientist involved in the field of Informatics who is a permanent resident of a country other than Cyprus, who has an interest in Informatics as applied to medicine, and who expresses an interest in, and supports the aims of, the society.
- May be any person designated as such by the Administrative Council in recognition of a significant contribution to the Society or its aims.
Benefits for Members
- Members receive announcements for upcoming events and news about the Society. Members can choose to receive announcements by E-mail (this is recommended, as often there is not enough time for snail mail.)
Cyprus Society of Medical Informatics PO Box 16044 CY-2085 Nicosia The fees for regular members are 20 Euros per year.